The Awkward Autumn of Lily Mclean
Also available as: Paperback
Things that COULD go wrong at high school:
- I get lost. (Let's be honest, there's like a 99.9% chance this WILL happen.)
- The teachers think I'm a troublemaker like my big sis Jenna.
- Someone finds out about the psychic thing. (Who wants to be friends with a girl who hears voices?)
Things that ARE going wrong at high school:
- Jenna's waste-of-space boyfriend is getting her into serious trouble.
- Someone is telling lies about my best friend. (She isn't really fed up with me, is she?)
- The creepy psychic stuff might be the only way to help Jenna.
'The story is very entertaining, very accessible and well written. A great book for kids and actually adults alike.'
-- Words Are My Craft
'I loved how Lindsay started this story. I really enjoyed reading Lily's second set of adventures and can't wait for a sequel to be published.'
-- Natalie, Age 9, Amazon Reviewer
'The beautifully written, laugh-out-loud sequel to 'Mixed-Up Summer of Lily McLean', author Lindsay Littleson has once again written a consistently entertaining and enjoyable read.'
-- Midwest Book Review