Loch Ness Mess Twitter competition
To enter, simply retweet one of our Porridge the Tartan Cat and the Loch Ness Mess competition tweets. Our competition deadline is midnight on Wednesday 19th July.
We’ll announce the lucky winner on our DiscoverKelpies Twitter account on the book’s publication date of Thursday 20th July.
In the latest meownificient story from Alan Dapré, Porridge the Tartan Cat (it’s a long story involving a tin of tartan paint!) and the twins, Isla and Ross, have been dragged to Loch Ness where Dino Dad is hoping to dig up some pre-historic bones. But when a magic wishing bone transforms Dino Dad into a real-life dinosaur, he’s mistaken for the Loch Ness Monster. Then, he’s captured by a Nessie-hunter, me-yikes!
Can’t wait to read the whole book? Take a a sneak peek here.
When Porridge was a wee kitten he toppled into a tin of tartan paint — which is easy to do and not so easy to say.
Now he lives by Loch Loch with the quirky McFun family: Gadget Grandad, Groovy Gran, Dino Dad, Mini Mum and the twins, Roaring Ross and Invisible Isla. Everyone has a super secret — or two — and Porridge is always there to lend a helping paw when things go awry. If there’s a fishy biscuit in it for him…
Terms & Conditions
- Entrants must retweet a designated Porridge the Tartan Cat and the Loch Ness Mess competition tweet.
- To enter, you must retweet by midnight GMT on Wednesday 19th July 2017.
- One entry per Twitter account.
- We will select the winner at random.
- We will announce the winner via DiscoverKelpies social media channels on Thursday 20th July 2017.
- The prize is not exchangeable.