If you don’t find an answer to your question below, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44-(0)131 337 2372 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT).
Our order processing and most of our customer service is handled by our customer service team at BookSource, our UK distributor. If you have a customer service question or would like to order a book over the phone, you can call them on 0845 370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT) or (international) +44-141-642-9192.
Kelpies is an imprint of independent publisher Floris Books.
- How to order a Kelpies book
- Using SagePay
- Cancelling or amending an order
- Missing or Delayed Orders
- Using the Wishlist
From the Kelpies website
- There are many ways to catch a Kelpie on our website — including browsing our New Books, Kelpies by Age and Kelpies by Genre selections or using our comprehensive Find a Kelpie search. To find a specific book, just type your search phrase (usually a title, author, keyword or ISBN) into the box at the right-hand top of the page.
- To find out more about any book, including the price and availability, click the title or cover to go to the book’s individual page. Below the cover, you’ll find sample pages of the book to help you decide whether this is the right book for you. If you want like to buy the book, click on the Add to Basket link. If you’d like to save the book for later, or to create a list of books for other purposes, click the Add to Wishlist link (for more info on this feature see Using the Wishlist, below).
- Your basket shows you all the books you are currently buying. When you add a new book, you will be given the option to View Basket. To view your basket at any time, click on the Basket logo at the top of the page.
- To calculate the postage for your order, select your postage area (UK, Europe or Rest of the World). Your postage will be automatically calculated and added on to your total. Delivery costs are listed on our Delivery and Returns page.
- If you have a Coupon code for a special offer, please enter the coupon code in the box on your Basket and click the Apply Coupon button to apply the discount.
- To remove a book from your basket, click on the red ‘x’ on the far left of the line. To change the quantity of a particular book, use the up and down arrows to change the quantity, then click ‘Update Basket’.
- When you have finished shopping, go to your basket and click on the Proceed to Checkout link. You will then be asked to enter your billing and delivery address (if different) and payment details
- Please click the Pay Securely with SagePay link only once to avoid duplicate orders. All payment details on the Kelpies website are encrypted and are fully secure, so you don’t need to worry about entering your credit or debit card details.
- When your order has been placed, you will receive an email confirmation. The confirmation will include an order reference number which you should keep safe in case of future queries. If you do not receive an email confirmation please contact us as this may indicate that your order has not been processed.
- If there are any problems with your order, one of our customer service team will contact you. Please make sure you provide up-to-date contact details.
If you prefer to order a Kelpie by phone, please call our customer service team at Booksource on 0845 370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT) or (international) +44-141-642-9192. Please note that website discounts are not available when ordering over the phone.
Sale of eBooks
You can’t buy eBooks direct from the Kelpies website. To purchase an eBook, select your preferred retailer from the drop-down menu on the individual book page. eBook prices are at the discretion of individual retailers and no Kelpies discount codes or vouchers can be applied to them.
For your security, all of the payments made on the Kelpies website are processed through SagePay. You can either use this service as a Guest or sign in using an existing account. If using as a Guest, you will be given the option to create an account. SagePay can accept payments using Visa or Mastercard credit and debit cards. Unfortunately we’re not able to accept American Express, sorry.
Cancelling or amending an order
If you need to cancel or amend an order, please call our customer service line on 0845 370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT) or (international) +44-141-642-9192 or email email@example.com as quickly as possible and speak to one of our customer service team. If the order has already been despatched, you will have to return the book once you receive it (see Returns, below).
Within 30 days of receipt of your order, if you change your mind you may return any book in its original condition for a full refund (not including postage). Please contact our customer service team on 0845 370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT) or (international) +44-141-642-9192 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for permission to return the book (stating your order reference, surname, delivery postcode and reason for return).
If you have received an incorrect or faulty order, please email the Customer Service Team quoting your order number so they can assist you in resolving the problem promptly.
Please note that Floris Books cannot pay return postage costs unless there has been a processing error or the book is damaged or defective.
In the unlikely event that your order is missing or delayed (please see Delivery times, above, for information about average delivery times), please contact our customer service line on +44-(0)845 370 0067 (Mon-Fri 9am-5pm GMT) or email@example.com. Please include your order reference, surname and delivery postcode in all correspondence.
- To apply a coupon code, you need to enter the code exactly as it was given to you, without any spaces. Type or copy and paste the code into the Coupon code box on your basket.
- Once you’ve entered the code, click on Apply Coupon and it will apply to your order. You’ll be able to check this underneath the items as the discount value will have been removed and the price amended.
- You must enter the coupon code in your basket or when you are checking out as it can’t be applied later.
- Some codes are only valid for specific books, countries or are locked to certain email addresses. If your code is still not working after checking these conditions, then please contact us.
Wishlists are designed to help you keep a useful list of books for future reference, printing, sharing and saving. When you first click ‘Add to Wishlist’ you will be asked to create a new list — enter a name, description (optional) and contact details for the list. You can then add other books to the list — or create a new list for a different set of books.