The Awkward Autumn of Lily McLean
Also available as: Paperback
Things that COULD go wrong at high school:
– I get lost. (Let’s be honest, there’s like a 99.9% chance this WILL happen.)
– The teachers think I’m a troublemaker like my big sis Jenna.
– Someone finds out about the psychic thing. (Who wants to be friends with a girl who hears voices?)
Things that ARE going wrong at high school:
– Jenna’s waste-of-space boyfriend is getting her into serious trouble.
– Someone is telling lies about my best friend. (She isn’t really fed up with me, is she?)
– The creepy psychic stuff might be the only way to help Jenna.
'Believable, authentic characters in a story that never lags. Very likable!'
-- Youth Services Book Review
'The story is very entertaining, very accessible and well written. A great book for kids and actually adults alike.'
-- Words Are My Craft
'I loved how Lindsay started this story. I really enjoyed reading Lily's second set of adventures and can't wait for a sequel to be published.'
-- Natalie, Age 9, Amazon Reviewer
'The beautifully written, laugh-out-loud sequel to 'Mixed-Up Summer of Lily McLean', author Lindsay Littleson has once again written a consistently entertaining and enjoyable read.'
-- Midwest Book Review
'...a refreshing sharing of credible family life and of starting secondary school ... This book is entertaining, reassuring and an altogether comforting teenage read with a lovely bright cover.'
'...just as good as the first book, with lots of laugh out loud moments and a fun read with twists and turns to keep the reader engaged. Starting high school is a tricky time, and there's lots for young readers to identify with here, not least friend dramas.'
-- Powered by Reading